January 21, 2023

Heat the Pig Liver - Volume 3: Illustrations & Character Pages

Markus – The current king of Mestria, succeeding Evis.  He’s been called the strongest mage.

Kento – A high school boy in modern-day Japan.  He transmigrated to Mestria again alongside the other pigs.

Litis – A Yesma that’s under the Liberation Army's protection.  Her original name is not Litis.

Hortis – Markus’ biological younger brother.  He left the capital, and his current whereabouts are unknown.


“Mister Pig, it’s amazing!  Look at the incredible view!”

 

Her satisfied figure, enveloped by her sense of accomplishment, was beautiful under the evening sunlight.  When I came to my senses, I was alone with a cute girl in a secret place that had no one else around.

If I wasn’t a pig…

 

“Please be careful not to fall.”

(I won’t, since I don’t want to become a minced meat cutlet.)


Jess – “Please be more confident in yourself, Ms. Celes.”

Celes – “Um… but my standing is too different from yours, Ms. Jess…”

 

Nott – “Are you making fun of me?!  You sleazy virgin pig bastard!”

Shulavis – “What are you trying to say?  Are you insulting me?”

Pig – (Jess and Celes are having a girl talk right now.  Should we do the same and have a virgin talk?)

No comments:

Post a Comment