June 01, 2023

Mako-san Would Rather Die Than Be Independent - 1

I'm back again with more Mako-san Would Rather Die Than Be Independent.  I posted the unofficial chapter 109 about a week ago, and then thought about continuing working on it to learn & practice how to redraw/clean plus typeset better.  Not sure how frequently I can work on this, but I'll do my best.

One other thing I did want to note is that the magazine version of Mako-san occassionally has different chapter orders, and includes the occassional color pages compared to the compiled book version.  For consistency purposes, I'll be using the book's ordering and will try to remember to point out the chapter changes (either in the post, or in one of the pages).

Lastly, since there's going to be a lot of pages, I'll be uploading the chapters into a folder for people to download instead.

Without further ado, here's chapter 1:


Preview:

No comments:

Post a Comment