November 16, 2023

Mako-san Would Rather Die Than Be Independent - 22

Chapter 22 - With this, we've reached the end of volume 1.  I've also been thinking about this for a few weeks now, but I'll be stopping my translations for Mako-san.

I picked up this series on a whim, and worked on it mostly as practice for a certain other series; but instead of translating, cleaning/redrawing ate up the majority of my time on this project (I'm clearly not efficient at this), and I'm not quite that devoted to handle the rest of the chapters (as you can tell by the upload slowdown).  If anyone else wishes to pick this series up instead, you're more than welcome to.

Thanks you again to S4NN3R for providing vol 1's raws, and thank you all for reading "Mako-san Would Rather Die Than Be Independent" up to this point.

Final P.S.  If you haven't done so already, make sure to check out the voice over videos that are uploaded on Shounen Magazine's YouTube channel.

MEGA Mirror

Preview:

No comments:

Post a Comment