November 07, 2023

Retrospect the Pig Liver 1

I wasn't planning on translating this, because I half expected Aniplex USA to have already done so and uploaded it onto their YouTube channel, given that they even uploaded a cast comment video which was exclusive to their channel.  But since it's been weeks now, it doesn't look like it's going to be translated.  I went ahead and tried my hand at captioning because I had fun watching this and wanted to share it.

Not sure if I'll post any more of these subtitle translations as I'm not really experienced with video editing and just working on this was tricky enough.  We'll see.

And please let me know if you have any feedback or noticed any mistakes.

You can find the original video uploaded on Aniplex's channel by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment