November 02, 2022

Escape from the Seventh Night

Hey everyone, just wanted to post an update as Seikaisha just dropped some new info (cover & blurb) regarding Sakai Takuma's new upcoming novel "Escape from the Seventh Night."  It looks to be a mystery novel about a couple of students forced to investigate the seven mysteries of their school, and if they don't unravel the truth behind them, they aren't able to escape.  Preorders are currently available on Amazon JP, and it's slated to be out on the 15th this month.


Now as for my own updates, I'm going to be a bit busy this month, but I'll be starting the prep work for translating volume 2 of Heat the Pig Liver, and translation posts will start going out once it looks ready.  My goal is to finish it by the end of the year (or by the very beginning of next year), so let's see how that deadline goes.

Oh and if anyone happens to have some of the short stories, please let me know.  I've been told they're really fun reads, so I'm definitely interested in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment